Calldorado Cookie & Data Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text which are stored in your browser when you've visited a website. This allows you to be recognized the next time you visit the site so that the service it provides can be customized towards you and future visits are easier and more useful.
We place cookies on your device when you visit our sites or other third-party sites we advertise on to give you the best possible browsing experience. Other sites will also place cookies on your device and may allow us to access their cookie data, for example when we partner with them for advertising purposes.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session-based cookies: These cookies store temporary information and are usually deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in your browser for a set amount of time and stay on your computer after you close your browser. They usually contain information you may want to keep from session to session (e.g. your location or username).
Calldorado uses the following types of session-based and persistent cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They enable basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. They authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
- Statistical cookies: These allow Calldorado to analyze the number of visitors to the Site and how they interact with it. This helps Calldorado improve the way the site works. The information reported and collected is anonymous.
- Marketing cookies: These are used to track visitors to the Site. They allow us to show ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user. They also limit the number of times you will see an advert. Without these cookies, ads will still be shown but they will have less relevance to you. Calldorado may share this information with third parties for the same purpose.
Removing cookies from your browser:
Guide to deleting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Guide to deleting cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
Guide to deleting cookies in Google Chrome:
Guide to deleting cookies in Opera:
- Some cookies are essential for protecting financial and personal information.
- Your experience on our Site may be limited if you decide to delete or block certain cookies and some aspects of the Site may not function.
- Unless you block cookies entirely, new cookies will continue to be placed on your browser in future visits to our website, so you will need to check and delete cookies each time you go online.
Whatever you decide, the choice is yours, and we will endeavor to give you the best user experience possible.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party website:
All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
2. Transfer of data
Currently, we are using the following sub-suppliers as data processors to whom
we transfer your data:
Lead Forensics: ( https://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-policy/)
Analytics (Google): ( https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html)
All of our sub-suppliers reserve the right to use the transferred information for statistics and user support without restrictions regarding applicability in time.
Please note that we may also disclose information associated with you as well as contact information to third parties if required by law, in order to protect or defend our own rights.